Project Manager (IC of the report and presentation) - Rachel Mark
- Responsible for all documentation and “care” of the mousetrap.
- Insures that all tasks are completed and documented on time.
- Has final say on any issue that cannot be settled by consensus
Drivetrain Engineer (IC of the Analysis) - Roger Ong
- Responsible for developing system to transfer energy from the “engine” to the wheels.
- Insures proper testing and documentation of all drivetrain components.
Wheel Engineer (IC of the Construction and Testing) - Puteri Nur Huda
- responsible for wheel choice and design
- sources materials for wheels
- works with Drivetrain Engineer to determine wheel-to-axle ratio and attachment
Chassis Engineer (taken by the 3rd member if it is a 3-member team) - Nicholas Wong
- responsible for the look and function of the body (chassis) of the car
- sources all materials for the chassis
- works with Drivetrain and Wheel Engineers to insure function and look of wheels and